Before you do surgery or take medication, try these natural alternatives to heal the ovarian cysts. The natural alternatives can’t just heal the cyst, but it can prevent it from coming back.
When you have a cyst in the body, the physician first will take that “watch and wait” method to see if it goes away on its own, because most of them do that. In the meantime, she/he will prescribe you medication for pain, and the surgery will be the final step.
Fortunately, when the physician is watching your situation, you can try a natural way to get rid of the cyst, and this can prevent you from going to surgery. Also, it will save you money. So, skip those huge medical bills and try the natural remedies instead.
Natural remedies and prevention
The most important thing to remove the cyst is to balance the hormones and diminish the factors that can contribute to the cyst. Too much exposure to xenoestrogen and estrogen, can disrupt the ovulation and then lead to cyst formation.
- Soy products: they contain elements that mimic estrogen, and that creates a hormonal imbalance.
- Storing hot meals in plastic or heating foods in plastic: there are many xenoestrogen chemicals in them that can be released into the food when heated. You should use glass containers.
- Plastic water bottles: just for the same reason you should avoid the plastic water bottles.
- Parabens in products for skin care: they can be found in many foods at low levels and the metabolic system makes them to be less strongly estrogenic, but if you apply the parabens on your skin directly, you allow the body to absorb the parabens.
- Use natural detergents: most of the laundry detergents have xenoestrogen chemicals that can easily seep through the skin while you are wearing the clothes.
- Use herbal remedies: the herbs can support the right menstrual cycle, increase the circulation to your reproductive organs, reduce the ovarian pain, and support the function of the liver. The liver helps us to remove the excess hormones and toxins.
- Maca root: it helps the body to produce progesterone. Take 2,000 to 3,000 mg daily.
- Black cohosh root: it relives the ovarian pain and helps to regulate your menstrual cycle.
- Milk thistle seed: it supports the liver health and hormonal balance.
- Vitex: it promotes ovulation, regulates the hormonal balance, and improves the timing of your menstrual cycle.
- Yarrow: it improves the timing of your menstrual cycle and relieves the pelvic congestion.
Don’t use herbal remedies if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.
Use a castor oil pack: it is a cloth soaked in a castor oil and then places on your skin to promote the healing of organs and bodily tissues and to enhance the reproductive circulation. The castor oil shouldn’t be applied to broken skin. Avoid this method if you have menstruation, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.