“Sprouted” garlic — old garlic bulbs with bright green shoots sprouting from their cloves —is commonly thought to be past its prime and routinely gets tossed into the garbage bin without a second thought.
Garlic Has been used as a medicine for eons.
According to Dr. Mercola studies show that consuming raw garlic as a regular part of your dietary regimen has impressive health benefits including:
• Effective against drug-resistant bacteria
• Reduces risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke
• Helps normalize your cholesterol and blood pressure
• Protects against cancer, including brain, lung, and prostate cancer
• Reduces risk of osteoarthritis
Please do share this amazing health benefits by hitting one of the share buttons below.