Ayurveda is science of knowledge that balances the life through diet. According to ayurveda everything is associated with our body type and the diet we take. Any disbalance in this may lead to problems. So to stay fit in life you must have a proper routine. Follow the simple steps of ayurveda for good health and healthy life.
Ayurveda Tips for Morning
Wake up with the sun to stay fit. Brush your teeth and massage your teeth and gums with sesame oil. After this drink a glass of warm water. Empty your bladder and bowels to release toxics and waste from the body. Massage body with warm oil (pitta:coconut, vata:sesame, kapha: almond). After 30 mins take bath. Do yoga and meditation and eat healthy breakfast.
Ayurveda Tips for Mid-Day
Take your lunch between 12 to 1 PM. Sit quietly for at least 5 mins after the lunch. After this take about 108 steps of brisk walk. This will help in easy digestion of food.
Ayurveda Tips for Evening
Meditate before the sun sets. Take your dinner between 6-7 PM.
Ayurveda Tips for Night
Do not watch TV for a long time at night and avoid any kind of mental stress like fight or action during this time. Go to bed before 10 PM. Your sleeping time and the last meal must have the difference of at least 3 hours.
Natural Ayurveda Health Tips to Stay Fit
- Drink warm water through out the day. It is actually the frequency of the water that matters a lot rather than quantity. You should take small amount of water after every hour or half an hour.
- Do any sort of exercise daily to stay healthy. But do not over exert yourself. After each sternous exercise it is important to have relaxing exercise as per ayurveda health tips.
- You body will be rejuvenated with the oil massage. Get the daily oil massage. If this is not possible then take the body oil massage on your holiday. This has the soothing effect on your vata.
- Ayurvedic massage /ayurvedic-massages/ is important for the body, skin and mind as many harmful chemicals are released after this.
- Ayurveda general health tips also forced to take the simple and relaxed meal for good health.
- Eat when you are actually hungry.
- Do not read or watch TV while eating. Just sit calmly and in a relaxing posture while eating your food.
- Do not skip breakfast and avoid heavy food at night.
- As far as possible eat fresh food.
- You must go with the cleansing of your body at every season change. This is done by skipping the regular food. During this period very light diet with lots of hot water is recommended. This increases the digestive power.
- Apart from all exercises and food one must take a sound sleep. If you are unable to take the sound sleep then ayurveda general health tips recommends you to take warm water bath, body massage with ayurvedic oil, light food in evening, listening to very light and calming music. As per ayurveda health tips one must go to bed before 10 PM.
If you think this post was useful, Please do share it with your family and friends by clicking the share button below.