Do you know the feeling of excitement when you start losing weight and the pounds start reducing? It is very challenging to maintain a healthy body, healthy diet and to do regular exercise. Nevertheless, even if you frequently go to the gym and try hard, there could still be some stubborn parts of your body which can make you uncomfortable. The arms are one of the most stubborn spots for women.
Furthermore, read some tips about how to solve this problem.
Exercises for Strengthening the Arms
Triceps Chair Dip
- Take a chair and place it against a wall. The seat needs to be faced towards you.
- Place your hands behind you, and they need to be shoulder-width apart. You need to maintain yourself off the edge of the chair.
- Bend your knees to a straight angle, and as bending breathe in, bringing your butt closer to the ground.
- Breathe out while lifting up your butt, and make sure not to extend the elbows.
- Begin with a free weight in the right hand. The left hand should rest. Bend your head up and keep your neck straight.
- Holding the weight with your right hand, don’t forget to keep the neck straight.
- For a straight angle between your upper arms and your forearm. Your neck straight and head up all the time.
- Using your triceps lift the weight up while breathing out. Do this till your arm is stretched behind you. Make sure not to use your legs or left hand.
- When your arms is extended behind, breathe in and pause. Bring the weight in starting position and breathe out.