It is well known that certain lifestyle behaviors and bad genes can cause cancer, but the things that you didn’t know could be putting your life and body on danger. There are a lot of things that we do or even use that you would never even suspect.
Cancer is from the changes that happen in the DNA. There are some changes that can be passed down from generation to generation. But substances, situation and exposures that can lead to carcinogens. But some carcinogens don’t directly affect the DNA, they can lead to cancer in other ways by causing cells to divide at a normal rate.
When cancer is developed based on abnormal genes that pass through the family tree. It is common for cancer to spread through a family that is based on carcinogenic exposure or coincidence, but genetic mutations do happen. So, pretty much there are some things from the environment that cause cancer.
– Synthetic hormone replacement therapy: Breast cancer is an estrogen-related cancer, breast cancer rates for women dropped in tandem with decreased use of hormone replacement. There are similar risks for younger who birth control pills. If you experience excessive menopausal symptoms, consider a bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. This uses hormones that are molecularly identical to ones that the body produces and don’t wreak havoc on the system.
– Cell phones being kept in bras: There have been ongoing X-rays and CT scans can raise a women’s risk of developing breast cancer. It has been found that women who were treated with radiation to chest for a childhood cancer have a higher risk of developing breast cancer.
Image Source: silhouettelingerie
– Alcohol consumption: When women consume more alcohol are at a higher risk if development of breast cancer. Do not exceed one alcoholic beverage a day.
– Wrong antiperspirant: Antiperspirants clog or block the pores that release sweat under the arms. It raises concerns about where the metals are going once you roll or spray them on. Research includes a study has shown that the aluminum isn’t absorbed by the body, but it’s deposited in breast tissue and even can be found in nipple aspirate fluid a fluid present in the breast duct tree that mirrors the micro-environmental in the breast.
– High Cholesterol: A new study has revealed that women who have high cholesterol may be at a higher risk of developing breast cancer. Researchers determined high cholesterol increases a woman’s risk of developing breast cancer by 64 percent.
– BPA, Phthalates & Other Xenoestrogens: Estrogen-like compounds that have been lead to increased breast cancer risk.
– Iodine deficiency: Iodine has potent anticancer properties and has been shown to cause cell death in breast and thyroid cancer cells.
Please do share this useful information with your friends and family by hitting one of the share buttons below.