A hearty, delicious and quick to make soup with potatoes. Perfect for those lazy days or cold nights.
Potatoes – 6
Onions – 2, big
Coriander Leaves – handful
Tomatoes – 2
Celery – little (optional)
Carrot – 2, chopped
Milk – 200 ml
Oil – 4 tsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as required
Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
3. Saute the onions, tomatoes and carrots for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the potatoes and stir well.
5. Pour the milk and enough water.
6. Simmer on low flame for 4 to 5 minutes or until the vegetablesare cooked.
7. Add salt, pepper powder and celery (if using).
8. Mix well.
9. When the soup has reached a creamy consistency remove from flame.
10. Garnish with coriander leaves.