Keeping your heart healthy, whatever your age, is the most important thing you can do to help prevent and manage heart disease.
A healthy diet can help reduce your risk of developing coronary heart disease and stop you gaining weight, reducing your risk of diabetes and high blood pressure.
Try to eat:
– plenty of fruit and vegetables
– plenty of starchy foods such as bread, rice, potatoes and pasta. Choose wholegrain varieties wherever possible
– some milk and dairy products
– some meat, fish, eggs, beans and other non-dairy sources of protein
– only a small amount of foods and drinks high in fats and/or sugar.
- 8 tablespoons of dried out rosemary
- 3 lemons
- 2 tsp Stevia liquid
- 2l water
– Cook smashed rosemary and water in a pot.
– Allow the mixture simmer till the liquid evaporates to 1 litre.
– Add stevia and lemons. Lemons should be peeled and also cut.
– After you include stevia as well as lemons, allow the combination simmer for another 30 inutes.
– Maintain the mix in a container. Take in a tbsp of this wellness in a jar 3 times a day, each day.
If you think this is an interesting post, please SHARE!