Samresh Das, designer/stylist at Numero Uno, shares a list of denims men should own:
* One must always have a dark indigo classic straight fit pair of denims which can be worn almost anywhere. The classics are never out of fashion.
* Experimenting with little laundered and washed out denims with variations of indigo is not a bad idea. Choose from dark to mid tone washed out denims with nice whiskering and spray pattern which are contemporary.
* Own one of the ‘Jogg’ denims with cuff or without cuff, with draw string or without drawstring.
* Try a cool range of ‘feather touch’ denims which are smooth and equally rugged like a regular denim with good stretch and comfort.
* A complete distressed and heavily washed out, damaged and repaired denim is a must-have too. Though the look is quite aggressive, have one of them and keep the rockstar in you alive.
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.