Ginger is the most powerful food of 21st century. It possesses the ability to reduce inflammation, improve digestion and enhance the immunity.
It is rich in several essential oils that make up its flavor and aroma: gingerols, shogaols and zingerone. These extremely powerful anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial agents relive pain, help in cardiovascular health, treats asthma, boost immunity, promote digestion and much more.
- It is absolutely effective remedy in the fight against sore muscles, common cold, flu and headaches. It also naturally stops pain due to its unique substances.
- It eliminates the virus that cause influenza, cold sores and common colds.
- Only a cup of tea per day significantly minimizes the chances of stroke because the ginger breaks down fat deposits that actually block arteries.
- Ginger improves blood circulation, delivery of oxygen, minerals and vitamins to the cells of the body due to its warming properties.
- The large amounts of antioxidants fight off infections and boost and strengthen the immune system.
Preparation of Ginger Tea
- Raw honey (organic)
- Coconut milk
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- A cup of water
The preparation of this incredible tea is very simple. You only have to add the turmeric and ginger in boiling water, reduce the heat and then simmer for 7-10 min.
Put the milk and strain the tea into a cup. Add flavor to your tea with honey and enjoy the health benefits of the most powerful tea.
Source: Viral Alternative News
If you think this is an interesting post, please SHARE!