Her memory loss was a result of the fact that her brain function was also seriously affected with the infection. She could hardly finish a sentence, and her motoric function started to deteriorate as well leading to her inability to walk.
Her recovery was extremely difficult and slow. It took two long years.
Specialists are trying to raise awareness among women and young girls that tampons can pose a serious health risk unless used adequately. Proper hygiene of the intimate parts is a must, especially during a period, and tampons should be changed frequently. In fact, they should never be left inside for more than 8 hours because the blood, warm and wet environment create the perfect environment for proliferation of life-threatening bacteria.
If you find this article useful, don’t forget to share. You may save someone’s life.
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.