This is an infographic that has been revealed by the National Institute of Sleep. It shows how much sleep do we really need. Remember that this is the total sleep you get during a 24-hour period. If you took a 30-minute nap, that counts, too!
Look at the infographic and see if you are getting enough or less sleep.Did this show that you are а sleep deficient?
The most common symptoms in sleep deficient people:
- Not as productive during the day
- Overweight or gaining weight
- Caffeine is needed to live through the day
- Sleepy when driving
Here is another question, how to prepare yourself for a good night’s sleep? The best thing is to read a book before going to bed. That is what you need. Other things that you can do are:
- Stay within your schedule
- Develop a bedtime routine
- Exercise every day
- Make sure your mattress and pillow suits you
- Turn off the TV
- Avoid alcohol or caffeine before bedtime
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.