Toothache usually occurs when the root of the tooth is irritated. The most common cause of toothache is tooth decay, damage or loss of teeth. Pain can also occur after the removal of a certain tooth. While no one enjoys toothache, good news is that the pain and the infection can be facilitated naturally.
If the cause of your toothache is an abscess or other infection, combine the use of:
1. Oregano oil topically and internally
2. Colloidal silver local, internal and for rinsing
3. Warm salt water for additional rinsing
4. Wild oregano oil
6. Put several wild oregano oil drops under the tongue. Let the oil acts for several minutes and then rinse with colloidal silver. Practice this procedure once on every hour.
7. Spit the colloidal silver, and then additionally swallow little bit of colloidal silver (up to 250 ml in one day).
8. Gently rub the colloidal silver in the area around your teeth.
9. After a few minutes, rub the oregano oil in the area around the gums.
10. Between washing with colloidal silver also rinse your oral cavity using pretty warm salt water (preferably sea salt) and still massage oil oregano on the gums.
Please share this post! It might help someone you know.