You don’t have to spend several dollars to treat head lice for your child. There is a natural, safe, and simple way to treat and get rid of head lice.
What you’ll need
1. Completely wet the hair with the Listerine.
2. When the hair is completely wet, put a shower cap over the hair.
3. Let the hair sit under the cap for an hour.
4. After the hour is up, simply remove the bag and rinse the mouthwash out of the hair.
5. After rinsing the mouthwash out, soak the hair with the vinegar and reapply the bags and let the vinegar soak for another hour.
6. After the next hour rinse the vinegar out and then shampoo the hair.
7. After you have shampooed the hair, comb it with the lice comb.
Lice do not like the smell of spearmint, so after you get rid of the lice and want to keep it away, simply spray some spearmint mouthwash and a little water on their scalp before school to keep from getting lice again.
Please share this post with all your friends. I’m sure they will appreciate it.