As outlined in the video, the benefits of consuming chia seeds include:
- Great source of Fiber!
- Vegan & Vegetarian Friendly
- Aid in Weight Loss
- High in Antioxidants
- Can be used for ‘Breading’
- They are Organic, Raw & Non-GMO
- Support Healthy Bones
- One of the Top Sources of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Excellent source of Plant Protein
- Beneficial for your Digestive System
- Work to Detoxify the Body
- They’re a Natural Beauty Food
- Seed Up Your Drink
- They Have a Long Shelf Life
- Enhance Your Mood
- Promote Heart Health & Fight Diabetes
- Suitable for a Low Carb Diet
- Abundant in Phosphorus
- Make Great Dessert
- Reduce your Risk of Colon Cancer
- They Contain Manganese
- Add Them to Your Greens
- Combat Belly Fat
With so many great reasons to consume chia seeds, the bigger question is how to add them to your daily meal plan!
From super easy, to incredible complex, there are far too many uses to share. The easiest is simply to add chia seeds to your water. When the seeds are soaked in water they create a gel like coating. This coating makes the seeds easy to swallow in your water (or other drink of choice). If you would prefer something with a little more flavor, add chia seeds to your favorite juice, or include it in your smoothies.
The seeds can be mixed into yogurt or oatmeal, make chia pudding, or sprinkle them on top of your salad. A quick search on the internet will turn up countless recipes, including them in jams, pizza, muffins, cookies and more!
If you think this post was useful, Please do share it with your family and friends by clicking the share button below.