Now, you are going to read about super powerful “golden mixture” recipe. Why do we call it like that? Because of the color honey and turmeric give to it.
In case of bacterial and viral infections, we suggest you to make this completely natural remedy. It is also good for boosting the immunity and preventing cancer. This remedy is very beneficial for your health because of the strong properties of the ingredients that it contains.
Honey, as we all know, is the best natural remedy. We can give this description to turmeric too. Mixed together, they have anticancer, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
The best thing about this recipe is that it doesn’t cause side effects like drugstore medications. It is also beneficial for digestion and improves red flora.
Here is how to prepare the recipe:
– a pinch of black pepper
– one teaspoon of grated lemon rind
– two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (natural)
– 100 g of honey (organic)
– one tablespoon of turmeric
In a bowel, mix together the apple cider vinegar, the black pepper and the turmeric. After that, add the lemon rid and then the honey. Mix the ingredients until the mixture becomes homogeneous. The final product you will get, keep it in a glass bowel in a fridge.
How to consume it:
It is very important to consume this remedy properly. Place the mixture in your mouth and wait until it melts completely, then swallow and wait for a few minutes before you drink anything. You can also consume it on a piece of bread for breakfast or mixed with tea (the tea should not be hot, because it will destroy the nutrients of the mixture).
- Take this mixture in the morning for improving your health, increasing your immune system and preventing cancerous diseases.
- Take 1/2 a tsp of the remedy on every hour if you have a cold or other infection (for the first 2 days), and 1/2 a tsp of the remedy on every 2 hours on the third and the fourth day. From the 5th day you can eat half a tsp 3 times daily, until you get better.
I hope you found this post useful. If you want to share your experiences, please feel free to drop a comment below.