Preparation And Use
- The alcohol should not contain the following – benzalkonium chloride and methanol.
- You should peel the garlic, then using a hand mortar and pestle, mash the garlic cloves.
- Mix the mashed cloves and alcohol, you can then pour out the mixture in a glass jar and set it aside in a dark cool place for about 10 days.
- After this time, strain the mixture and put only the strained liquid back in the glass jar and refrigerate for about two days.
- The prepared solution is sufficient for a 12 day administration.
- Consume a glass of clean water mixed with drops of the solution thrice daily and before each meal.
- You should use a single drop of the solution mixed in water and taken before breakfast. Then use one drop mixed in a glass of water before lunch and between two or three drops in a glass of water right before dinner.
- You should take the Tibetan remedy for 12 days, after which the next time you consume it should be five years later. When you do, you will be protected from diseases and ailments, while it keeps you fresh and healthy always.
If you found this information useful please feel free to share by clicking one of the share button below.