Whether it’s Indian, Thai or Moroccan inspired vegetable fried rice recipe, if you’re craving for one or feeling like cooking, here’s what you need. You better prepare your kitchen tools and ingredients to start cooking
The total duration of cooking this veg fried rice is 35 to 40 minutes. The recipe below will serve 3 to 4 persons.
Image Source: foodnetwork
1 and 1/2 cups white rice
2 and 3/4 cups water
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
2 inches fresh ginger (minced or grated)
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1 small red bell pepper (diced)
4 scallions (thinly sliced on an angle)
1/2 cup frozen peas
1/3 cup Tamari (dark aged soy sauce)
1. Cook rice. Place rice in a pot, add water and bring to boil from medium to low heat for 20 minutes.
2. Transfer cooked rice in a bowl or platter and spread to cool.
3. Heat a nonstick skillet or wok. Add oil.
4. Add garlic and ginger, stir a few.
5. Add carrots, scallions, and pepper. Continue stirring.
6. Toss cooked rice into the pan. Mix to combine all ingredients.
7. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Add peas.
9. Pour Tamari or soy sauce. Stir for a minute.
10. Transfer to a bowl and serve.
This vegetable fried rice recipe is very easy to do! You can cook it for rush lunch or special occasion. And if you’re really into vegetable fried rice recipe Indian style, you can just add any spices of your choice. You may also want to add more veggie ingredients, such as sliced cabbage or lettuce to make it even healthier.
If you loved this veg recipe, Please do share it with your family and friends by clicking the share below.