The cheese is made from cow’s milk. Here we are going to list a number of reasons why you will see that however appetizing it may be, you are eating poison.
Try to avoid cheese as much as possible.
1.- Milk reduces iron in young children. That is why in 1993, the National Academy of Pediatrics of the United States published an official statement expressing that in his opinion, no child should drink animal milk before 18 months of age. It also contributes to the lack of essential fatty acids and Vitamin E.
2.- Animal milk stimulates the body to produce mucus. This is why when you suffer from a cold the doctors recommend not drinking milk.
3.- Animal milk is full of bacteria. It is therefore an excellent way to make bacteria grow in the body. That is why children who do not drink animal milk or dairy products of animal origin, do not get sick so often, suffer from less cavities and ear infections. The pasteurization used by the milk industry usually lasts 15 seconds. However, in order for the bad bacteria in the milk to inactivate, it is necessary that the process last for at least 15 minutes.